2020 Poster Competition
The Winston Chung Global Energy Center invites undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, researchers, and all other professionals to participate in the Poster Contest at the 3rd Annual Energy Storage Technologies and Applications Conference.
The submitted posters should be relevant to the topics areas of the conference. The accepted posters will be displayed at the conference during the
for first, second and third places as determined by the judges. First place $1,000; second $500; third $250.
April 20, 2020
Submission Deadline for Posters
May 18, 2020
Notification of Acceptance
July 9, 2020
Final Poster Display During Conference
- Latest Advancements of Battery Storage Technologies
- Energy Storage and Grid Resiliency, Reliability, Flexibility
- Power Electronics for Energy Storage
- Emerging Energy Storage Technologies
- Energy Storage Market and Economics
- Energy Storage and Mobility
- Energy Storage and Utility Planning, Procurement, and Operation
- Hybrid Technologies: Storage +X
- Energy Storage Safety
- Energy Storage Modeling
- Energy Storage Supply Chain, Components, and Technologies
- Energy Storage and Deep Decarbonization
- Download the conference poster template file.
- Develop the poster using the template, include the corresponding author(s)’ name(s), affiliation(s) and contact details.
- Submit the poster files in both PowerPoint and .pdf formats to the conference email address: WCGECconf@wcgec.ucr.edu. The title of email should be “2020 ESTAC Poster Competition”. The body of email should contain the poster title, author(s)’ name(s), affiliation(s) and contact information.
- If you have any questions or problems in submitting your posters, contact the conference at WCGECconf@wcgec.ucr.edu.
The author(s) of the accepted poster will be notified with instructions for printing and displaying their poster at the conference.
- For full consideration, posters must be submitted by the deadline.
- The organizing/review committee of the conference reserves the right to accept or reject any posters without assigning any reason.
The organizing/review committee of the conference reserves the right to publish posters in the conference website.