The Winston Chung Global Energy Center invites undergraduate and graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, researchers, and their colleagues to participate in the Poster Contest at the 2nd Annual Energy Storage Technologies and Applications Conference.
The submitted posters should be relevant to the topics areas of the conference. The accepted posters will be displayed at the conference during the Poster Session. Three Awards will be made to the contest winners.
Cash prizes will be awarded for first, second and third places as determined by the judges. First place $1000; second $500; third $200.
|Key Dates||March 10, 2019|
|March 22, 2019||Submission Deadline for Posters Extended|
|March 30, 2019||Notification of Acceptance|
|April 11-12, 2019||Final Poster Display During Conference|
Topics of Interest
- Latest Advancements of Battery Storage
- Grid Resiliency, Reliability and Energy Storage
- Advanced Modeling for Energy Storage
- Cyber-physical Energy Storage and Security
- Emerging and Alternative Storage Technologies
- The Future of Energy Storage Market and Economics
- Energy Storage Safety
- Hybrid Technologies: Battery +X
- Energy Storage and Mobility
- Energy Storage Integration and Assisting Tools
- Utility Planning, Procurement, and Operation
- Energy Storage Supply Chain, Components, and Technologies
- Performance monitoring, management and control
How to Submit?
- Submit the poster title to the conference email address: WCGECconf@wcgec.ucr.edu.
- Download the conference poster template file.
- Develop the poster using the template, include the corresponding author(s)’ name(s), respective university and contact details.
- Submit the poster files in both PowerPoint and .pdf formats to the conference email address: WCGECconf@wcgec.ucr.edu.
- The author(s) of the accepted poster will be notified with instructions for printing and displaying their poster at the conference.
- If you have any questions or problems in submitting your posters, contact the conference at WCGECconf@wcgec.ucr.edu.
Rules Regarding Submissions
- For full consideration, posters must be submitted by the deadline.
- The organizing/review committee of the conference reserves the right to accept or reject any posters without assigning any reason.
- The organizing/review committee of the conference reserves the right to publish posters in the conference website.