Plan Your Trip
*Note: Student participants must present Student ID card during check-in.
For any payments methods other than credit card (e.g. checks, UCR recharges, inter-UC campus recharges, etc.), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
On-site registration will also be available. No cash payments will be accepted on the day of the conference. Attendee registration includes conference materials, continental breakfast, coffee and tea breaks, lunches and dinners (including reception banquet).
Local Area Hotels:
Hyatt Place Downtown Riverside
- Phone Number: 951-321-3500
- Website: http://riversidedowntown.place.hyatt.com
Mission Inn Hotel and Spa
- Ask for the “UCR Friends and Family Rate”
- Phone Number: 951-784-0300
- Website: http://www.missioninn.com
- Phone Number: 951-276-1200
- Website: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/ralcy-courtyard-riverside-downtown-ucr-area
- Phone Number: 951-683-6000
- Website: https://www.choicehotels.com/california/riverside/quality-inn-hotels/ca677?source=gyxt
- Phone Number: 951-369-8200
- Website: http://inlandempirehotels.us/
If you are flying in to attend the conference, we strongly suggest that you fly into Ontario airport if possible as this will be more convenient for you traveling to Riverside. Ontario airport is a 20-30 minute drive from UC Riverside.
Shuttle services, Uber/Lyft, and rental cars are good ways to get from the airport to the conference.
UCR and the Bourns Technology Center are located in Riverside, California, about an hour east of Los Angeles, and just off the I-215, 60, and 91 freeways.
- UCR is ~20 miles from the Ontario International Airport (ONT)
- UCR is ~45 miles from the John Wayne (Orange County) Airport (SNA)
- UCR is ~53 miles from the Palm Springs Airport (PSP)
- UCR is ~68 miles from the Bob Hope (Burbank) Airport (BUR)
- UCR is ~72 miles from the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
The conference will be held at the Bourns Technology Center located at 1200 Columbia Ave., Riverside, CA 92507.
Visit Riverside’s Convention & Visitors’ Bureau for more information on planning your trip. http://riversidecvb.com/