Call for Abstracts
Present Your Work at ESTAC 2020
Abstract Due March 16, 2020
The conference provides a forum for faculty, researchers, practitioners, regulators, technology developers, community leaders and utility companies to share the latest advances and future opportunities for energy.
Submit your abstract today to share your work with other professionals!
Abstracts should fit within Topics of Interest and include a title, 200-word description, and the full name, address, and affiliation of the speaker.
Submit your abstract at the link below or by email to email@example.com
The conference takes part in invited and contributed presentations, panel discussions, industry showcases, and poster presentation to enhance the opportunities and collaborations among various stakeholders. The conference theme focuses on two pillars of energy storage technologies as well as system integration and operation of energy storage across a variety of applications.
Topics of Interest
- Latest Advancements of Battery Storage Technologies
- Energy Storage and Grid Resiliency, Reliability, Flexibility
- Power Electronics for Energy Storage
- Emerging Energy Storage Technologies
- Energy Storage Market and Economics
- Energy Storage and Mobility
- Energy Storage and Utility Planning, Procurement, and Operation
- Hybrid Technologies: Storage +X
- Energy Storage Safety
- Energy Storage Modeling
- Energy Storage Supply Chain, Components, and Technologies
- Energy Storage and Deep Decarbonization
|March 16, 2020||Submission deadline for abstracts|
|April 6, 2020||Notification of acceptance|
|July 9, 2020||Presentation during conference|